৪৬ মিনিট আগের আপডেট সকাল ১১:৫২ ; শনিবার ; মে ২১, ২০২২
EN Download App
Youtube google+ twitter facebook
×

Met office forecast rain on Eid day

বরিশাল টাইমস রিপোর্ট
৪:৪৫ অপরাহ্ণ, সেপ্টেম্বর ১২, ২০১৬

 

It forecasts that Tuesday will have a sunny morning, when people will attend the Eid prayer congregations and later sacrifice animals in keeping with rituals.

Mild showers have been predicted in the afternoon and that will cool down the weather.

“There’s a 20 percent chance of mild rain in Dhaka until 12pm. But in the afternoon there’s 80 percent chance of rain,” Senior Meteorologist Ruhul Quddus told barisaltimes24.com.

He said that some places in Sylhet, Rangpur and Mymensingh divisions may also get rain.

“The temperature may rise by one or two degrees Celsius. There can be mild rains but it will remain sunny most of the time.”

Rains in the later part of the day, however, will provide much needed respite by washing away the waste and blood of the animals sacrificed.

 

The weather forecast for Tuesday says, light to moderate rain or thunder showers coupled with temporary gusty wind as likely for  many places over Dhaka, Mymensingh, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Khulna, Barisal Chittagong and  Sylhet divisions with moderately heavy to heavy rain in many other places of the country.

Other

 

আপনার মতামত লিখুন :

 
ভারপ্রাপ্ত-সম্পাদকঃ শাকিব বিপ্লব
© কপিরাইট বরিশালটাইমস ২০১২-২০১৮ | বরিশালটাইমস.কম
বরিশালটাইমস মিডিয়া লিমিটেডের একটি প্রতিষ্ঠান।
ইসরাফিল ভিলা (তৃতীয় তলা), ফলপট্টি রোড, বরিশাল ৮২০০।
ফোন: +৮৮০২৪৭৮৮৩০৫৪৫, মোবাইল: ০১৮৭৬৮৩৪৭৫৪
ই-মেইল: [email protected], [email protected]
© কপিরাইট বরিশালটাইমস ২০১২-২০১৮
টপ
  শিক্ষক নিয়োগ পরীক্ষায় প্রক্সি দিতে গিয়ে আটক ৩  বাউফলে ইউপি চেয়ারম্যানের সৌজন্যে রিয়াল চক্ষু হাসপাতলের চিকিৎসাসেবা  ১৩ বছরে দেশে কোনো সুষ্ঠু নির্বাচন হয়নি: চরমোনাই পির  চরফ্যাসনে নিখোঁজ দুই শিশুর মরদেহ উদ্ধার  বাউফলে ইটবাহী ট্রলি নিয়ন্ত্রণ হারিয়ে ড্রাইভার নিহত  নারীর লাশ ভাসছিল দুই লঞ্চের মাঝে  উপজেলার শ্রেষ্ঠ প্রধান শিক্ষক কামরুল, শ্রেণি শিক্ষক তপতী  বি‌য়ে বা‌ড়ি‌তে প্রেমিকা উপ‌স্থিত: পা‌লি‌য়ে‌ গেলেন বর  মরা ছাগল জবাই করে গরুর রক্ত মাখিয়ে বিক্রি: কসাই আটক  বরিশালে ইসলামী আন্দোলনের সমাবেশে জনতার ঢল